Thursday, November 02, 2006

TRICERATOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!



THE TRICERATOPS IS TEH COOLEST DINOSAUR EVER!!!!!!!111!!!! IT HAS THREE HORNS WHICH MAKES IT COOLER THAN ITS MODERN COUNTERPART THE RHINOCEROS!!!
THE TRICERATOPS AND THE STEGOSAURUS ARE BUDS. WHEN A STEGOSAURUS'S VICTIM OF MIND EXPLOSION IS RESISTING THE TRICERATOPS BASHES THE VICTIM WITH ITS FRILL AND THEN STABS THEM WITH ITS HORN!!!!!111!!!!! THE POWER OF TRICERATOPS RIVALS EVEN A GORILLA. I LOVE THE TRICERATOPS AND IT LOVES ME. THESE KID ALSO LOVE THE TRICERATOPS!















HEY BLOG READERS!!! IM STARTING TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH FINDING PICTURES OF KIDS WHO LOVE DINOSAURS. SO IF YOU FIND A PICTURE OF A KID WHO SEEMS LIKE THEY MIGHT LIKE DINOSAURS EMAIL IT TO ME AT THIS EXCLUSIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS DINOSAURJOE@HOTMAIL.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Eli McCormick said...

Triceratops is such a badass. Gorillas are lame.Triceratops forever. If I was a kid that loved dinosaurs I would send you pictures. But I'm not. Sorry dude

Dinosaur Joe said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTFUL COMMENTS ELI! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PICTURES OF YOU. JUST ANY PICTURE YOU FIND OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!111!!!

John D. Moore said...

Dinosaur Joe, I hope you don't judge me as being too much of an "expert," but there is one logical qualm I have with your statement: the Stegosaurus was around during the late Jurassic (source: Wikipedia) while the Triceratops roamed during the late Cretaceous (source), which puts their existences well over 70 million years apart. I'm not necessarily questioning your claim that they were buds, but rather curious as to whether there was some sort of biological or metaphysical explanation for this seeming paradox.

Also, I will be keeping an eye out for children who look like they love dinosaurs. It would be my honor to be able to do you this service. There are usually some kids at the grocery store. Perhaps I'll start there.

Dinosaur Joe said...

YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE EXPERTS AGAIN VINCENT!!!!111!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. WELL MAYBE NOT YOU BUT ANYONE ELSE!! I SEE TRICERATOPSES AND STEGOSAURUSES HANGING OUT ALL THE TIME IN TARPIT!!!!! DISPROVE THAT EXPERTS!!!!!111!!!!

Anonymous said...

Triceratops, I

Spit creator! I
step to crator. I sit so
apart. Ice crept. RR!

This has been an anagrammatic haiku.

Thirdmango said...

Amazing, by the work of this poet, I must say that I now love the triceratops, it wasn't at all your explanation however that made me to become a fan of the triceratops. I'm sorry mr. Joe but your explanations have to many falicies, luckily for you, others are covering for you and helping me to see the light.

Yarjka said...

I solemnly declare: the triceratops is king of this blog.

Dinosaur Joe said...

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS. ALTOUGH WE HAVE OUR DISAGREEMENTS YOU HAVE HELPED CONVERT SOMEONE!!!!111!!!! THE TRICERATOPS IS NOT THE KING OF THIS BLOG THOUGH. I AM!!!!!!1!!!!!1!

Anonymous said...

John, you're a genius. I haven't laughed that hard in days.

Dinosaur Joe said...

JOHN??????? WHO IS JOHN??????